Friday 29 March 2013

Geometric fabric love


I thought I'd share some fabric inspiration for our theme this month 'Geometrics'.
There's loads of great options for the theme at the Fat Quarter Shop and here's some of my favourites:


Jubilee by Bunny Hill, Sew Stitchy by Aneela Hoey, Comma by Zen Chic, Cream Triangle Dots by Pam Buda, Triangle Sun Rays by Jenn Ski

Or some of these fabulous pre cut hexagons by Moda:


30's Playtime Honeycomb Chloe's Closet for Moda FabricsSnow Bella Solids Honeycomb SKU# 9900HC-11Happy Go Lucky Honeycomb Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics

I hope that's got you excited to go shopping and continue working on your projects!

The Fat Quarter Shop are kindly sponsoring Le Challenge and if you link up on the 15th April you will be in with a chance of winning a $20 gift certificate for the Fat Quarter Shop.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org so there's no pressure, it's not a competition, we want you to have fun making and look forward to seeing your entries!



7 comments:

  1. I especially love the second fabric from the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those fabrics! Especially the last one... it's so retro looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, it was fun picking some out! I agree, I was probably drawn to that one because it's very retro looking!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!
We will reply to any of your questions here on the comments section of the blog so please check back.