Saturday 23 March 2013

Inspiration {Geometrics} Le Challenge #1

Right on cue, I downloaded the latest Homes and Antiques issue (April 2013) and there was a 'Design we love: Geometric patterns' column! Great minds and all that... 


For those following my blog, you will know that this is the perfect theme for me. I thought I could indulge for more geometrics stalking - purely on a research for inspiration basis - and start a new board on pinterest - 20 pins in half an hour... I had to stop... 



So what to do now? Which craft to choose? Have you made any progress yet? Let us know, we would love to read what you will be making and how and where do you find inspiration. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

11 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration Nat!! Those triangle cushions are gorgeous, I have to make some triangle things for my house, I always love them. I'm hard at work on my project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least one of he organisers will have a project! Need to get more efficient during nap times!

      Delete
  2. My project is inspired by Wil Wheaton, and I got it completed yesterday, huzzah! Looking forward to sharing more about the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really interesting! I am very intrigued!

      Delete
  3. Your pinterest board is lovely! I have just finished a cushion which would be a good entry but as it's a secret make I don't think I'll be able to enter it. Hopefully I shall come up with something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annabella is quite right - your Pinterest board is really lovely. I am just finishing - well in the next day or two, a top that I might enter. Not sure if it's right though and if it isn't please just don't enter it. Okay? Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure it can be entered! The interpretation can be as wide as you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took a little time to find the perfect fabrics - but my epp blocks are now started. Like Annabella, my aim is to make a cushion cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
We will reply to any of your questions here on the comments section of the blog so please check back.