Saturday 8 March 2014

Order {More Inspiration}

It is hard to write another inspiration post after Lucy's - even I had not thought about all these potential interpretations of order, I set the themes!

Going back to my own project for order, I started by thinking 'order' - as in someone giving me an order, which should always be along these lines... 


I really wished someone gave me that order for life - especially for Monday mornings (oh, I hate Monday mornings, definitely not awesome). 

or maybe something like this.. 


Totally doable craft projects, right... 

Or put some order, as in organisation, in your house - if you can take that many portraits of yourself of course...


 And you could add a splash of colour order of course




 Or follow the order of a beautiful colour scheme


Or, like I am doing, try to have some order amongst the disorder...


So hopefully that has made you want to participate to le Challengethis month. All you need to do is come back on 15th with your 'order' entry (small, big, it does not matter as long as it is finished)! Cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!

3 comments:

  1. Nice inspiration and I need that sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pencils and the books. I am hoping this will actually inspire me to have some order in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is very little order in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
We will reply to any of your questions here on the comments section of the blog so please check back.